Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Saqqara and Memphis
Enjoy your full-day tour visiting the Giza Pyramids,( Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos)
then you enjoy visiting the Great Sphinx, Saqqara ( where you visit the step pyramid and KaGemni tomb),
Then you explore Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt,( where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx of Queen Hatshipsut).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Camel ride for 15 minutes
- Free time for shopping
- No Hidden costs
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Gizeh Plateau
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gizeh Plateau, Al Haram Str., Giza 11511 Egypt
Giza pyramids located at Giza plateau, considered as the most famous sightseeing in Egypt. Cheops, Kefren and Mekerinos.
Enjoy all the three pyramids with your guide and get unforgettable pictures of all the pyramids.
In Giza plateau you can see also the famous Sphinx has the body of the lion connected with the human head of the king Kefren.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.