Giza Pyramids,Egyptian Museum & Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Full Day Tour with lunch
Explore Ancient Egypt on a full-day tour of the Egyptian Museum, the world-renowned Pyramids of Giza, and the vibrant Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Discover more than 120,000 masterpieces of art at Egypt’s most important museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- Bottle of water
- Taxes and services
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Tips (not obligatory)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring the history and culture of Egypt at the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids of Giza, and Great Sphinx. Then, shop for unique bargains in the historic Khan El Khalili Bazaar. An expert Egyptologist guide will be on hand at all times to offer helpful explanations of this most ancient of civilizations.
Start your tour at the Egyptian Museum. Designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum is located in a handsome neo-classical building on Tahrir Square. Its collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces, ranging from the pre-dynastic era, to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Undoubted highlights are the collection of rare treasures of King Tutankhamen, and the Mummies Room, which you can enter for a small extra charge.
Continue to the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx, the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and the last still standing. Explore the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Your guide will describe the story of their monumental construction, and tell you about their mysteries, before you explore inside one of the pyramids.
Proceed to the Great Sphinx, imposingly standing in the desert sand after thousands of years. Admire the colossal structure, before moving to the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Cephren.
Drive back to central Cairo and end your day at the lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Master the art of bargaining for great prices on fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, and antiques.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from anywhere
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.