Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Dahshur and Memphis - Small Guided Group
Get lost in time with a journey to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world that takes you over 7000 years back in time. Visit The Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- At 9.00 am you will be picked up by a professional tour guide to visit the Sphinx and the famous pyramids in Giza. An archaeologist will explain the fascinating history of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs. You will then visit Saqqara Pyramids the world’s oldest monumental masonry structure, the unique pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara is part of a mortuary complex for the 3rd Dynasty king Djoser. Created by the architect Imhotep, it is a unique stepped pyramid with 6 tiers.
When you finish visiting you will be driven to Memphis, that was founded by the pharaoh Menes around 3000 BC. Capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Then you will be driven to Dahshour Bent pyramid and the famous Red Pyramid that is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the west bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several pyramids, two of which are among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613-2589BCE. There you can ride camels and horses. You will also be able to shop and enjoy a vegetarian lunch.
You will then be transferred back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.