Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis with Camel Ride & Lunch
You’ll be met at your hotel in Cairo or Giza and head out to visit the most famous pyramids in history. Your full-day tour begins by visiting the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx of Giza.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World still standing. You’ll also visit the other 2 major pyramids at the site, which were built for King Khufu’s son, Khafre, and his grandson, Menkaure.
enjoy camel ride in the desert for 30 min and wander around the pyramids area and Sahara city
Next on the itinerary is a drive to Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. This is the oldest pyramid in the world. See the funerary complex and the Museum of Imhoteb, the doctor and archtect who designed and built the step pyramid.
stop for lunch,
At Memphis, the first capital of ancient Egypt, you’ll see the museum and the open gallery with the 3,200-year-old statue of King Ramses ll. You’ll also see an alabaster sphinx statue in the garden.
back to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride for 30 min
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
What's excluded :
- anything didn't mentioned in the itinerary
- all kind of drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
See the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, the world’s oldest pyramid at Sakkara, and the first Egyptian capital of Memphis on a full-day guided tour. Learn about these iconic monuments and ancient Egyptian history from your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
the oldest pyramid in the history
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customer from any hotel, guest house in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.