Giza Pyramids, Sphinx ,Egyptian Museum ,Old Cairo Tour
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way. tour with a drive to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Afterwards we will move on to Coptic Cairo and visit the Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Church of St. Barbara and the Church of Abu Serga.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then we proceed with visiting the Great Sphinx,which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum. The museum features artifacts from the Pharaonic period and displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, which is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was found. We continue the tour with a drive to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Afterwards we will move on to Coptic Cairo and visit the Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Church of St. Barbara and the Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.