Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum Guided Day Tour from Cairo
Hitting up Egypt’s most impressive attractions can be hard if you don’t have a means of transport. This Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum tour makes it easy for you to see the sites by taking care of round-trip transport from your hotel. See the Great Pyramids of Giza with the Great Sphinx of Giza and the Egyptian Museum with many Egyptian artifacts including some of Tutankhamun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned modern minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All Taxes
- Riding camel for 25 minutes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start with a pickup from your central Cairo or Giza hotel by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Meet your Egyptologist guide, and set off to explore the city’s highlights. If there’s something you want to see more of, let your guide know: your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests and will last between 6-8 hours.
Visit the Giza Plateau in the el-Giza district, to admire the three Giza pyramids. Marvel at these massive ancient burial tombs, built around 2,500 BC, and learn how and why they were constructed.Get free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost) and explore its empty inner chambers independently — your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
Gaze up at the colossal Sphinx, the enigmatic statue of a human-headed lion that guards the pyramids, and if you wish, visit the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost); home to the funerary boat of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the Great Pyramid was built. Admire the beautiful wooden boat, once used to transport Khufu’s body to the site, and learn how its remnants were discovered and reassembled.
Then, head inside Cairo’s Egyptian Museum, home to some 120,000 incredible ancient artifacts. Let your guide introduce you to some of the highlights, including the star attraction: the treasures of Tutankhamun. Admire the boy king’s gold death mask, coffins and funerary treasures, and learn about his short and troubled reign. Then, enjoy some free time to explore the museum at leisure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Giza or Cairo.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.