Giza Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum treasures with private qualified guide
Discover the history of ancient Egypt in one tour, lose yourself among 150,000 artifacts at the Egyptian museum displayed according to their historical order, visit the great pyramids at Giza guarded by the Sphinx, then end your day at Khan El Khalili an immense collection of markets and shops.
Throughout this tour you will be able to explore one of the seven wonders of the ancient world; The Pyramids of Giza and the world's famous Sphinx; where mummification took place to prepare the Royal bodies for the burial.
Then you will admire the largest collection of ancient artifacts that one can ever see in one Museum. You will get to know more stories about ancient Egyptian History and mythology visiting the Egyptian Museum in the downtown of Cairo. Such a place is considered to be a national book for the ancient Egyptian History, and of course, the highlight will be visiting the treasures from the famous tomb of the Golden Pharaoh Tutankhamen. In Egyptian history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees to the sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Through out this tour you will cover all different stages of the evolution of Egyptian Pyramids, this experience will make you get a better picture and understanding about how the Pyramids were built and evolved over 100 years, as the tour will cover the 3 Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus at Giza, you will also visit the Sphinx together with its valley temple that was built by King Chephren; the builder of the middle Pyramid at Giza Plateau.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
You will also visit the Sphinx together with its valley temple that was built by King Chephren; the builder of the middle Pyramid at Giza Plateau.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
We will head next to the downtown of Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum and its too many treasures, the Egyptian museum is considered to be the oldest museum ever in the world that was built and designed to be a museum, even older museums were initially cultural houses that were used later on as Museums.
Drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Cairo downtown or near the Pyramids, however, you can meet us by the Egyptian Museum or Pyramids entry gate (Please specify).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.