Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show From Cairo- Evening Tour
Enjoy views of the Pyramids and Sphinx illuminated against the night sky in a private 1-hour evening show from Cairo. See the Great Pyramids illuminated at night at this spectacular sound and light show with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years. Shoot spectacular pictures to share with your friends. Round-trip transportation from your hotel included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel in Cairo or Giza and drop off by air conditioning car.
- Translation headsets
- bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the representative and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the 7:00 pm English show at Giza Pyramids. You can see magnificent lights at the show that is going to take your breath away. You will discover the history of the ancient Egyptians, the show starts with the story of the Sphinx who was the guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years, and the show also presents the story of building the pyramids and the famous figures of the ancient Egypt such as Nefertiti and Tutankhamen. You are allowed to take photos near the Great Sphinx and the Pyramids. The show will start around 7:00 pm. The display will last for about 50 minutes. Then, we will drop you off to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.