Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show
With our experience, the amazement of Sound and Light Show Pyramids which offering an amazing look into the history and culture of this fascinating civilization, stare at the Lights and music which give you knowledge about Pyramids construction, the mysterious finds of Pharaonic civilization. listen to the past & find out all the hidden secrets of the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking escort
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person
- Service charges and all taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel once your tour concluded
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping (Optional)
- Visit: Ibis Tours, Cairo Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, he will escort you to sound and light show pyramids by air-conditioned Vehicle, taste the amazement of the pyramids Sound and light Show, get into the Pharaohs history and culture, stare at the lights and enjoy the music which will provide you with knowledge about pyramids construction and the mysterious of Pharaonic civilization, feel the magic with its effective lights, increase your knowledge by adding more information about the ancient Egyptian History, amuse your ears by listening to the music and the story of the pharaohs through concert, finally Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredPlease send your hotel Name and Pickup location details in Cairo or Giza If your hotel is not listedAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.