Giza Pyramids, Sakkara Pyramids & Memphis Private Full Day Tour Included Lunch
Private full day tour to Giza Plateau and Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Sakkara Step Pyramid and Memphis; the ancient capital of old Egypt. Including Lunch
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch at local Egyptian restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel 8.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. Stop for having lunch at local Egyptian restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Memphis, Egypt’s first Capital until the end of the old kingdom,
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.