Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Citadel and Egyptian Museum Full Day private Tour
A private day tour to Cairo and Giza highlights in one day tour by visiting Sakkara pyramid, the great Giza pyramids, Sphinx, the Citadel of Salah el-din, Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque and the Egyptian museum
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At 8.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. After that your tour guide will take you to the best location in Giza plateau to where you will be able to see all the pyramids together, from there you feel like you are taking the time machine that will take you hundred of years back.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. Inside the citadel you will visit Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque which is the most important mosque in the city. Still used as a place of worship today by the Muslims of Cairo, the architectural masterpiece opens its doors to visitors of all faiths.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb. Then to khan el-khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt and at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.