Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour
The Great Pyramid of Giza and Sphinx is undoubtedly a dream for millions of people the world over. Egypt Tours Gate will make this incredible dream a reality. Your private Egyptologist guide will be happy to answer all of your questions and explain the intriguing history and mystery of all the pyramids. You will never forget this day!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any of the Pyramids chambers
- Camel ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
On top of the bucket list of millions of people all over the world is surely the visit to the Great pyramid of Giza and Sphinx. Egypt Tours Gate will bring your dream to reality. Your private Egyptologist guide will be happy to answer all your questions and explain all the history and the mystery of the pyramids.
Listen to your guide talking about the Egyptian Pharaohs, gods, goddesses and mythology. Learn about the process of mummification. You will have full time to do some extra activities such as entry to the chambers or riding a camel (all upon your request for extra cost).
Follow your guide steps to show the best spots for taking unique pictures, and then visit the Sphinx and the valley temple where you will learn the story of that massive statue and mummification.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Beyond your expectations, the great experience will go on to Sakkara. In this famous archeological site, you will explore the complex of the oldest of all the pyramids. The Step pyramids, which is 4800 years old, is the first stone structure in Ancient Egypt. You will learn how the great architect Imhotep changed the royal tomb structure. The use of limestone in such a grand scale to replace the fragile mudbrick. Your guide will accompany you inside one of the tombs dedicated to the nobles. You will see the wall paintings and reliefs reflect the life of the Egyptians thousands of years ago. Amazingly, the ink and colors are still on the walls .Next, the entry to the pyramid of Titi is one of the highlights of the tour as Hieroglyphic texts cover the chamber walls and they date back to 2340 B.C.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
Memphis was the first and oldest capital of Egypt after the unity of the South and North kingdoms. Enjoy exploring the ruins of the city in the open-air museum where the second largest Sphinx is on display. Stare with wide-open eyes at the colossus of Ramses II. This statue show how the art of sculpture reached the point of perfection at that time 1200 B.C
Surely, your guide will explain the history of each piece on display. At the end of your impressive experience, drop off back to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.