Giza Pyramids Sakkara and Dahshur
A cairo day tour to the most remarkable ancient sites in the area the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Dahshur and Sakkara. The tour will allow you to track the evolution of the building of the Pyramids. Starting with Dahshur to see the Bent Pyramid with its informal structure and the Red Pyramid which is one of the mighty great Pyramids that is less visited by tourists. In Sakkara you will see the first attempt to build a pyramid in a step like shape demonstrated in step pyramid of King Djoser. Then you will explore the Pyramids of Giza with its end shape of the pyramids and its huge structure and see the Sphinx.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Bottled water during tour
- Transfer by air conditioned coach
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Any extras not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
A day tour to Pyramids of Giza Dhashur and Sakkara is a day designed to explore the evolution of the building of Pyramids. You will stop at the Pyramids of Giza one of the wonders of ancient world and see these massive structures which were used as tombs for the Pharaohs. You will see the three Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren and Mykeronis and the Sphinx.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Dashur is not as popular among tourists as, say, Giza with the great pyramids. Nevertheless, there is something to see. Dashur is located about 30 km from Cairo and therefore, if you have an excursion to the Egyptian capital, it is worth stopping by here.
Dashur is famous for its pyramids built during the reign of the great pharaoh Snofru. By the way, scientists consider these structures to be the first tombs in the history of the king, erected according to new types of structures.
Another attraction in Dahshur is the Bent Pyramid got its name due to the irregular shape. At its construction, the builders for some reason changed the angle of the faces. Perhaps the Egyptians simply made a mistake, but historians attribute this construction move to the architects' concern for the strength and durability of the pyramid. The main thing, one can say, is the “revolutionary” difference between the Dashur Broken Pyramid and other Egyptian structures in that it has two entrances - the “traditional” northern one and almost no southern one.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Pharaoh Djoser from the III dynasty was the first of the Egyptian pharaohs to build a tomb in Saqqara. Before him, all the pharaohs were buried in the city of Abydos. He erected the first pyramid in Egypt, which has been preserved here to this day. It is Joser's step pyramid that is the main local attraction.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.