Giza pyramids, Sakkara, and Dahshour day tour
This tour is very different which includes many places to visit in the same day and it's lovely to spend your tour in such great historical places, one of this places consists of one of the seven wonders of the world which is (The Giza pyramids), after that you will see the first pyramid built in Egypt (the step pyramid), and then you will see the other two marvelous pyramids of Dahshour (Bent pyramid, and the Red pyramid).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned Sightseeing.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch meal at good local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will see the marvelous pyramids of Giza and see the Great Pyramid of king Cheops which is counted among the seven wonders of the world, there you will have a chance to go on adventure and discover the inside of the pyramid. Then you will see the mysterious Sphinx which guards the Pyramids.
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
you will see the oldest of the pyramids of Egypt, the Step Pyramid, built by the architect Imhotep for king Zoser
Pass By: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
You will see the Pyramids of Dahshour, mainly the two pyramids built by king Sinfru, Cheops ‘father, which are known as the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.