Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
The Great Pyramids of Giza
The Valley Temple
The Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara
Statue of Ramses II
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional visits (optional)
- Our tour guide will be waiting you at the lobby of your hotel at 8:00am.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Travel to the Great Pyramids one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Visit and enjoy a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Visit The Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple & many outstanding photo stops.
The tour also includes many outstanding photo stops and a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
After that you will visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid, It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt, Watch the great Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Departure Point :Your Hotel / Residential place
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel / Residential place
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.