Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Day Trip
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned van with modern model
- Tour guide
- All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Entry visa to Egypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Great Pyramids Sphinx & Valley Temple Memphis & Sakkara
Your Egypt via travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of Egypt via travel , You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, visit the Valley Temple of the pyramids & many outstanding photo stops.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser in Sakkara home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid, It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt, Watch the great Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
comfort back to your hotel in Cairo, Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Single : 90$
2-3 persons : 60$
4-6 persons : 55$
7-10 persons : 50$
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.