Giza Pyramids Evening Sound and Light Show from Cairo
Don't miss the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza! Hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages. Music, lights and dramatic storytelling bring the ancient Pyramids of Giza to life in this unique and memorable evening extravaganza.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English escorted representative
- Entry/Admission - Sound & Light Egypt
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Your driver will pick you up at 6pm and will accompany to the Giza plateau to enjoy the sound and light show at the pyramids of Giza.The show begins in the evening after dusk, and when you view the pyramids and the Sphinx you’ll see them completely illuminated by lasers and lights for an enthralling 1-hour show.
The show will start with the story of Sphinx; the mythical creature which consists of a head of human and a body of lion created to guard the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show will continue to narrate the historical story of building the three pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and the history of the ancient famous figures of Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and King Tut Ankh Amon.
When the show finishes your driver will take you back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Giza or Cairo
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.