Giza Pyramids and Sphinx half day tour
Private tour guide, private driver and private car including entrance fees lunch and bottled water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Local Lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extra expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Start your Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx by meeting your guide in your hotel in Cairo or Giza. You will start one of our best Cairo excursions. Your guide will accompany you to Giza Pyramids, which attracts visitors from all over the world to see these impressive architectural achievements of the ancient world. See the Great Pyramids of Cheops, the tallest building in the world until the 14th century and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus, The famous Sphinx, used to be covered by the sand for hundreds of years until it was rediscovered in the modern times, it has significance in both Egyptian and Greek mythology.
Move to the Vallely Temple which belongs to king Chephren of the old kingdom, located in front of the great statue. where you can also take exceptional photos and you will have time to visit the Solar boat museum if you are interested. ( extra ticket on spot ).
At the end of your Tour to Giza Pyramids, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will be waiting for you in your hotel`s lobby Ports
- Alexandria port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.