Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Day Tour including Lunch from Cairo
Half-day tour that starts at 8am. Explore the Giza Pyramids escorted by an expert tour guide.
The tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 30 Minutes Camel Ride
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit.( inside the Great Pyramid 22.50 $, Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 hour camel ride at Giza Pyramids 20$, 30 Minutes Camel ride 10$, 1 Hour Quad bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25$
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Great Sphinx lies on the east side of the complex. Current consensus among Egyptologists is that the head of the Great Sphinx is that of Khafre. Along with these major monuments are a number of smaller satellite edifices, known as "queens" pyramids, causeways and valley pyramids
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex, also called the Giza Necropolis, is the site on the Giza Plateau in Greater Cairo, Egypt that includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure, along with their associated pyramid complexes and the Great Sphinx of Giza. All were built during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. The site also includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers' village.
The site is at the edges of the Western Desert, approximately 9 km (5 mi) west of the Nile River in the city of Giza, and about 13 km (8 mi) southwest of the city centre of Cairo.
The Great Pyramid and the Pyramid of Khafre are the largest pyramids built in ancient Egypt, and they have historically been common as emblems of ancient Egypt in the Western imagination.They were popularised in Hellenistic times, when the Great Pyramid was listed by Antipater of Sidon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is by far the oldest of the ancient Wonders and the only one still in existence.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.