Giza Pyramids and Saqqara Private Tour from Cairo with Memphis
Go back to the ancient time visiting the 1st capital of ancient Egypt, Memphis. Enjoy walking near by the 1st Pyramid in the World, the 6 steps Pyramids. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. An amazing day tour in the desert of Giza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an A/C van. You will be taken to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus). Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Next up you will head to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza Hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.