Giza Pyramids & the Egyptian Museum
Explore Ancient Egypt all in one day. Take in the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykreinus and the Sphinx, then visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide during your tours.
- Lunch Meal during tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- A Bottle of Mineral Water each day per person
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites
- Entry visa to Egypt (25$ per person) Any optional tours Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Your tour guide will you to enjoy sightseeing journey visiting the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient Wonders “The Great Pyramids of Giza” of King Cheops, Chephren and Mycernius.
Then, the tour guide will take you to the upper hill in the Pyramids area to take panoramic photos while carrying the pyramids with your hands, eating the pyramids…Etc.
End the tour in the Pyramids area by visiting the Valley Temple & the Great Statue “Sphinx” with man’s head and Lion body for King Chephren, the Owner of the 2nd Pyramids.
Then, the tour guide will take you to explore the whole history of Egypt in the “Egyptian Museum" where more than 200,000 artifacts of art are settled and the treasures of King Tutankhamen sparkling there.
Then, it is time to have your lunch in one of the Egyptian Restaurants in in Down Town
Then transfer you to your hotel OR your Airport
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our travelers from anyplace in EgyptAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.