Giza Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum
Our tours are customizable in order to meet your recriminates
Once you book your tour with us you will be able to contact us and ask your questions on a direct line with our operations team
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses & Gratuities
- Mummies room entry at the Egyptian museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza, to start your Full Day Tour at the Giza Pyramids Complex, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. At the feet of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx which consists of the face of king Chephren and the body of lion represent the strength.
The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren and the wishing well spot.
After that one-stop for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 110 KG of pure gold.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.