Giza Pyramids & Sphinx Private Day Tour
Our Visitors Egypt tour guide will meet and transfer you from hotel to Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx) which taking the shape of a human headed lion. The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. You will alsi witness the valley temple of King Chephren which is linked to his Pyramid by the traditional causeway. Beside these great monuments there are another buildings belonging to the royal relatives and the high officials of the pyramids’ kings. “Optional” and enjoy an unforgettable Camel or Horse Ride around these great structures.
After finishing this wonderful tour to one of the main attractions in Egypt, you will be transferred back by the air conditioned vehicle towards your residence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Tourism Police Permission
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will go to the west district of Giza Governorate to explore the massive structures that belonging to the great pharaohs of the old kingdom in Giza Plateau and stand in front of the great Sphinx.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.