Giza Pyramids , Saqqara and Mamfis
-Watch the classical site of the Giza Pyramids , The Sphinx , The Saqqara Pyramid and the capital of ancient Egypt Mamfis
per adult from
What's included :
- -A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- - transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel .
- Food at local restaurant
- Admission fees to the pyramids area - camel ride 15 minutes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the pyramids from the inside
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At 9 a.m at the hotel,we will gather together and with a tourist guide in a conditioned car will visit the Giza Pyramids , the Sphinx , the step Pyramid ,El Saqqara and Mamfis the capital of ancient Egypt . As they are the most beautiful Egyptian monuments the guide will explain these sites in detail. The Giza Pyramids are considered one of the seven world wonders up till now.
They are still a witness to the greatness of the ancient Egyptian civilization (Khufu pyramid) the biggest pyramid, (khafraa pyramid) the middle and (Monkaraa) the smallest . The Sphinx sits as a great guard. We will go to visit Saqqara monuments , where you can see The Saqqara step Pyramid. It is regarded as the oldest stone building and the first idea of a pyramid in ancient Egypt , at the era of the third family . Enjoy a camel ride for 15 minutes and then eat in a popular restaurant. Then we will go back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pickup all travelers from any place
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.