Giza Plateau, Memphis, and Saqqara: Private Full-Day Tour
Visit the legendary pyramids at Giza and the Great Sphinx and then the step pyramid the only one of its kind in Egypt and Memphis the first Capital of Egypt in one Day.
In the morning, Egypt Key tours guide will meet and transfer you from your hotel to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops(the only one of seven ancient wonders remaining on earth 4500 years old), Chephren, Mekerinus and famous sphinx,valley temple facing the great statue.
Then you will go to visit Sakkara located south of Cairo, You visit the ancient step pyramid of king Djoser the founder of the 3rd dynasty 2630 BC in Sakkara as you learn about the evaluations of pyramid design, the step pyramid is the world’s oldest major stone structure built around 2630BC and the only one of its kind.
Last stop at Memphis Egypt’s former capital was founded by the pharaoh Menes After the tour guide will drop you back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled Water
- Face Mask and gloves
- alcohol bottle sanitizer
- Sterilized vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/ Admission
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Necropolis, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Visit Giza Pyramids, the country's most celebrated attraction,considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Admire at the Great Sphinx,which consider the most famous statue ,the first sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Travel to Saqqara to see the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the oldest stone pyramid in Egypt
Explore the ruined ancient capital of Memphis, including the Alabaster Sphinx and fallen Ramses II statue
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Giza Pyramids, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our traveler from any hotel in Cairo and Giza except the hotels located at Cairo Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- -The use of masks is obligatory…masks will be given to client who don't have their own. -Alcohol Gel will be available before, during and after the service. -The Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service. -All those running the service (Guide-Driver- ETC)will wear a mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.