Giverny Monet's Garden and House. Private Tour by car.
The tour is an immersion in Monet's little paradise and requires minimal effort. A relax trip in Normandy in an oasis of greenery, outside of Paris, with tickets included, separate priority entrance and an hour break for a countryside lunch is an unforgettable memory!
The village of Giverny, Monet's Gardens and House, lies 82 km (50 mi) from Paris, on the right bank of the Seine, bordered with willows and poplars.
You will discover the painter's house and gardens (Water and Normand garden), known as the Father of Impressionism, magically recreated on Monet's canvas, with their trademark water lilies and the Japanese bridge. You will stroll in peace the cute village of Giverny.
On the way back, we will stop to see the Old Mill in Vernon, the 12-century château de Tourelle, the 4-century old timberland houses, the Roche Guyon castle and we will pass by Vétheuil, the first village where Monet lived.
Note: 1hour/1hour 30min (depending on traffic) one way.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding Services & Admission Tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Rent a car for 2 people and minivan for 3 to 6 people.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Coffee, tea, soda, water, alcoholic beverages, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, everything that is not in the category included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
You will visit the village of Giverny and learn about Monet life and Impressionism. The tour include: the house of Monet, the water & the flower garden, the Old Mill* on the broken bridge in Vernon on the bank of the Seine River and the châteaux de Tourelles*, a 13th-century Donjon-style medieval Castle. On the way back to Paris, you will admire La Roche-Guyon*, the charming medieval village known for its stunning 12th-century Château and the vegetable garden, once cultivated by nuns. We will stop for photos. Please NOTE:
- This tour only runs March 23 until the last day of October!
- Museum being small and always crowded, in order to ensure a civilized visit, the Monet Foundation offers the morning or the afternoon tickets. It is a computer that gives this option. Depending on the time given, we will start visiting the house or the other attractions in the area.
- * - means an external visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off for all the hotels inside Paris (intra muros).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.