Giverny Claude Monet's House & Gardens Private English Guided Visit
Exclusive experience to visit Giverny with a private professional guide. Enjoy the skip the line access, to enjoy this incredible and inspiring gardens.
As an expert in art history and passionate story tellers, your guide shares the life of the artist and his family, the progressive construction of gardens, high places of inspiration, as well as the birth of the Impressionist movement.
per adult from
What's included :
- Exclusive services - Private Tour
- Guided visit: Monet's house and gardens
- Licensed Professional Guide
- VIP Skip-the-Line access & Priority admission.
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Giverny is a delightful, typical Norman Seine-side village. It lies on the right, or north, bank of Normandy’s mightiest river, close to the town of Vernon. Were it not for the arrival of Impressionist master Claude Monet in 1883, the village might have remained a quiet provincial backwater. The long years Monet spent here would turn it into a place of artistic pilgrimage, even in his lifetime.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The House and Gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
Pierce the secrets of one of the pillars of Impressionism, Claude Monet. Leader of the pictorial movement of the 19th century, he brought a wind a change to academic representative art introducing heightened perception, emotions and light. The painter devoted more than forty years of his life to one of his finest masterpieces: his garden in Giverny
The Water Garden
Wander through the romantic water garden, with its famous Japanese bridge, the wisterias, the water-lilies pond, the weeping willows and irises... Behold this living picture with its profusion of reflected light and colors.
Visit the master's charming pink house where a family atmosphere reigned. Discover the painter's everyday life surrounded by eight children: the drawing room, the pantry, the bedroom, the study, the dining room and the beautiful kitchen...Admire his collection of Japanese prints, another source of inspiration.
End your visit with the big studio where the famous water-lilies paintings saw the light of day. These paintings are exhibited at the Orangerie Museum in Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Discover the family tomb of the artist Claude Monet
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Les Nymphéas, 109 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers available at each critical point. Protective mask provided to all guests and the team Limit physical interactions and safety distance Signing of the Caring Attitude Charter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.