Giverny and Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris
Art and splendor are on the agenda in this magical day tour from Paris, with the personal touch of a small group. The inspirational beauty of Giverny begins your journey, with a trip to Monet’s house through the picturesque water lily gardens of his paintings, a visit of Monet's Tomb and Sainte-Radegonde Church of the village.Authentic lunch at the charming Moulin de Fourges. The majestic splendor of Versailles Palace then awaits you, with a tour of its decadent highlights and breathtaking gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Monet Home and Gardens at Giverny
- Tomb of Monet (guided) and Sainte-Radegonde Church
- A free drink in a local coffee shop
- Lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Enjoy spectacular sights from artistic to royal in an intimate group of no more than 8 people with a pick up from your hotel inside Paris
Pass By: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Prepare for an artistic and majestic experience with this intimate getaway from Paris. Your guided journey begins in Giverny, the picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Monet.
Pass By: Le Moulin de Fourges, 38 Rue du Moulin, 27630 Vexin-sur-Epte, France
Relax and reflect with an inclusive lunch and drinks stop at the charming Moulin de Fourges.
Pass By: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Step out to explore the beauty of the expansive and ornate gardens, a breath of fresh air for the senses.
Pass By: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Spot Louis xiv 's statue on a horse just before the Palace
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Next up is magnificent Versailles Palace to experience how Louis XIV lived in his opulent suite, see the famous Hall of Mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
see the famous Hall of Mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Back to the Paris at the end of the day
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Your guide will take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.