Giverny and Monet's Garden Small Group Day Trip from Paris
Visit the beautiful home and garden that inspired the master of Impressionism, Claude Monet, on a small group afternoon tour from Paris. The half-day tour is unguided, meaning you are free to explore at your own pace. Takes in Monet's restored home and garden in Giverny, and you'll also visit Monet's Grave and thee church of Sainte-Radegonde. Enjoy a drink break in a local coffee shop before going back to Paris. You'll be picked up and dropped off at your centrally located Paris hotel by air-conditioned minivan. Maximum of only 8 passengers on this small-group tour from Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside Paris
- Visit Monet 's Grave and the Church of Sainte-Radegonde
- Guided visit of the somptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house.
- Free drink in a local coffee shop
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Guided visit of the museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
The pick up will be from your hotel inside Paris ( please note due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher.)
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
Your afternoon tour to Giverny will take you through the Normandy countryside to the charming country village of Giverny, where Monet lived with his family from 1883 until his death in 1926
Pass By: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
It was here in Giverny that Monet indulged his love of nature, in his painting, his gardening and his photography.
Pass By: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
You'll be able to stroll through Monet's exquisite gardens and admire the water-lily pond and famous Japanese bridge which featured in his masterpieces. Independently explore the house and gardens to get a real feel for how Monet lived and what provided the inspiration to his works.
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Visit Monet's Grave and Sainte-Radegonde Church. You will then enjoy a drink in a local coffee shop before going back to Paris.Relax and admire the scenery on the drive back to your hotel.
Pass By: Quais de la Seine, 75008 Paris France
The return back in the French Capital will be around 6.15PM ( approx.)
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You will be dropped back tp your hotel at around at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The time spent at the Premises could be balanced between Giverny Home and Gardens
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.