Giverny and Marmottan Monet Museum Small Group Day Trip from Paris
An exclusive Impressionist Day Trip to discover Giverny, the house and gardens that once inspired Claude Monet and the Marmottan Monet Museum. Small group tour with a private professional guide to enjoy places of inspiration of the artist, and the most important collection of Claude Monet's paintings including Impression Sunrise. Skip the lines access
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small Group Tour - Exclusive services
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed Professional Driver Guide
- Skip the line Entrance - Priority Admission
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Musee Marmottan Monet
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
An Exclusive Experience to discover one of the most beautiful garden in France. An incredible place, rich of inspirations for the artist, Claude Monet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Once you meet your guide, you'll be taken to Giverny where you will walk in the footsteps of Claude Monet.
Discover the secrets of one of the founders of Impressionism, Claude Monet. Leader of the artistic movement of the 19th century, he introduced more perception, emotion and light into art of his age. He spent almost 40 years developing his Giverny property. Immerse yourself in the daily life of the artist surrounded by his eight children: the reading room, the grocery store, room, office, dining room, and kitchen. Plus admire his collection of Japanese prints.
In the area by his home, you'll also see a large workshop which was the place where Monet painted his famous paintings of water lilies. Continue exploring the grounds to see the lavish garden with thousands of colors, which now boasts Japanese cherry trees, nasturtium parterre of tulips, and roses. Stroll through the romantic water garden, where you can find the Japanese bridge, the wisteria, the famous lily pond, weeping willows, and irises.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :
- See one of the most iconic site in Normandy: Giverny for its beauty that inspired Claude Monet’s paintings
- Learn from a local professional guide : Being experts in their areas of history studied and very passionate story tellers makes our guides real assets.
- Skip-the-Line access: Direct access to the gardens.
- Monet’s Home: Visit the painter's house, the yellow dining room, his first workshop and the kitchen are especially memorable.
- The Flower Garden: At any time, find the flower landscapes dear to the impressionist master.
- The Water Garden: Main subject of painting at the end of his life, Monet liked to spend time there and observe the variations of light and the reflections of his garden on the pond, famous for water lilies..
- The Japanese Bridge: See the famous little green bridge crossing his pond with your own eyes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The artist gardener sought to transform a simple orchard into magnificent colorful garden: Japanese cherry trees, flowerbeds of nasturtiums, tulips and roses, an explosion of colors for each season.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee Marmottan Monet, 2 rue Louis Boilly 16th Arrondissement, 75016 Paris France
The largest collection of Monet paintings in the world : 94 paintings, 29 drawings including the famous Water Lillies, Impression Sunrise
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups begins approximately 15 - 30 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers available at each critical point. Protective mask provided to all guests and the team Limit physical interactions and safety distance Signing of the Caring Attitude Charter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.