GiroTour to Luni Antica and Sarzana with the e-bike
Cycle-tour National archaeological museum of Luni + Ca 'Lunae
We will visit the National Arch. Museum of Luni which is part of the Liguria museum complex, and includes finds from the ancient Roman city of Luna.
We will follow the cycle-pedestrian walkway "Portus Lunae" which leads to the archeo-site.
The museum houses several sections, statuary, portraiture, numismatics, ceramics, jewelry. You can observe the remains of the "domus dei mosaici" which takes its name from the rich flooring.
Beyond the domus, the ruins of the temple dedicated to the goddess Luna, one of the oldest buildings of worship in the city, stand out.The tour ends with a visit to the splendid amphitheater of the imperial era.
The cycle tour continues with a visit to the "Ca '' Lunae" cellars of Palvotrisia, where we will stop to visit the museum of wine culture, the wine shop, tasting room, the liquor store, the vegetable garden and the aroma garden. if desired, possibility of tasting typical products (by reservation).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - I Torrioni di Sarzana
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museo archeologico nazionale di Luni e zona archeologica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo archeologico nazionale di Luni e zona archeologica, Via Luni, 37 l'accesso al museo avviene da Via Falaschi, incrocio con Via Appia, 19034 Ortonovo Italy
Luni Antica with archaeological park and guaranteed fun on the pedestrian and cycle path to the Marinella estate
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: I Torrioni di Sarzana, Sarzana Italy
The towers of Sarzana ... beautiful to die for
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :55042 Forte dei Marmi, Province of Lucca, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can agree on the place of departure.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- no babies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.