Girona Tapas Walking Tour
We will visit local markets and bars of the old town so we can introduce you the products and groceries that you normally need to prepare tapas and appetizers.
After a small introduce we will start the route through the tapas and pinchos bars.
Explore a Spanish food tradition on a tapas walking tour
Taste gourmet tapas at Girona city
Discover the historic old town listen to expert explanations of the local food and wine from a specialist gourmet guide
Stop and taste local products at the markets and a variety of bars and restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Cul de la lleona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cul de la lleona, Carrer de Jaume Pons i Marti, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
Monument where we will explain a bit of the history of Girona
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
We will walk around this beautiful Cathedral Saint Mary of Girona. Gothic and Romanesque style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Barri Vell, Gerona, Girona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça d’Espanya, s/n, 17002 Girona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.