Girona has some of the most impressive views of the whole country: the houses of the Onyar with its toasted colors, romantic corners like The Gardens of the French, the dark light of the streets of the Jewish Quarter and the brutal impact of the Cathedral, which raises powerful before us. The city has emblematic places: the monastery of San Pere de Galligants, the Cathedral, the Arab Baths and the Jewish Quarter.
An art historian will explain in detail these magnificent places and the best legends of witches and ghosts. Includes tickets for the Cathedral of Santa Maria and the Treasury of the Cathedral!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the Girona Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
We will enter the cathedral with the widest single nave in Europe and admire its cloister and the Cathedral Treasury Museum, where we will contemplate two exceptional works of art internationally
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Defensors de Girona (1808-1809), Plaça de la Independència, 13, 17, 17001 Girona, Spain
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.