Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip from Barcelona
Visit the wonderful city of Girona. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Old Town, see the Cathedral and the ancient City Walls. Stroll along the Jewish Quarter. Explore the city during your free time. Discover the Dalí Theatre-Museum and marvel at the largest art collection of Salvador Dalí art.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Bilingual tour in English and Spanish or Monolingual tour in Mandarin (depending the option)
- Local guide.
- Assistant on board.
- Admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and Dalí Jewels exhibition.
- Entry/Admission - Dali Theatre-Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Girona’s Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
- Entry/Admission - Esglesia de Sant Feliu
- Entry/Admission - Banys Àrabs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
During the Muslim period, 715-785, the building worked as a mosque. This Gothic church has the second biggest nave in the world, with 22.98m width, only after Saint Peter Basilica in the Vatican, with 25m width. The Cathedral is located in the middle of the old city and in the highest part.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Esglesia de Sant Feliu, Pujada De Sant Feliou 29, 17004 Girona Spain
This was the main temple of the city until the construction of the Cathedral. The church is dedicated to Sant Feliu, a martyr who died during the Christian persecution promoted by the roman emperor Diocletian. Inside the church there is the tomb of saint Narcissus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sant Pere de Galligants, Carrer de Santa Llúcia, 8, 17007 Girona, Spain
Built in Romanesque style actually has the archaeological museum of Girona.
Stop At: Girona Jewish Art, C/Ballesteries, 17004 Girona Spain
Both Jewish quarters from Girona and Besalú are the best preserved in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banys Àrabs, Carrer del Rei Ferran el Catòlic, s/n, 17004 Girona, Spain
This structure is known under the name of Arabic bath because its architecture has the clear influence from the Muslim architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Muralles de Girona, Carrer dels Alemanys, 20, 17004 Girona, Spain
From the French gardens we can start the way through the ancient city walls. From there we have great panoramic views of the old city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
It holds the biggest collection of artwork that represent the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his origins to his latest works that are considered the top of the Spanish surrealism.
After a small introduction about the history of the museum and Dali’s live and career, you will be given plenty of free time to explore the museum and also Figueres by yourself. At the fixed time we will take the bus back to the centre of Barcelona.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Pl. Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.