Gin & Tonic Pairing Masterclass
Did you know that the gin and tonic was created in old Malaya by colonial soldiers to ward against malaria? Learn the history and science behind gin and tonics, and the best way to make them at home.
Very few people know that the ubiquitous gin and tonic combination originated in the jungles of Malaya. This workshop will take you through how necessity created a cocktail and how popularity took the drink very far away from its roots. Finally you will learn how the modern craft movement bought the drink back to the philosophy of the original drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiffy Dapper, 73 Amoy Street Second Floor, Singapore 069892 Singapore
You will taste three very different styles of gin with 5 different types of tonic waters. And once you choose your favourite from each pairing, the bartenders will make you a full gin and tonic of your preferred pairing. Finally, you will get to garnish your drink with botanicals of your choice to complete your perfect G&T.
You will also be served samples from our food menu to line your belly as you proceed through the workshop.
The workshop will be conducted at The Spiffy Dapper, the vibe is really chill and it takes you back to the 1920's.
PS: This will be a boozy session, you will have about 225ml or about 7 standard drinks by the time you are done.
Departure Point :Singapore, Singapore
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.