Gibraltar Day Trip in Malaga
It looks and sounds like Britain but with the difference that it basks in the warm Spanish sunshine. Welcome to Gibraltar, the rocky outcrop that harks back to Britain’s imperial past, where the post boxes remain red, the currency is still sterling and the Union Jack flies high over the hilltop Moorish castle.
per adult from
8 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- Choose from what’s on offer to best suit your needs
- Go dolphin watching and see the Bay of Gibraltar in all its glory
- Meet the wild macaques on the Rock of Gibraltar
This is a city where you breathe in the past at every nook and cranny. Choose between the different tours on offer and experience Gibraltar in all its glory.
The Rock of Gibraltar and St. Micheal’s Cave
During the Rock Tour, visit the Rock of Gibraltar, the symbol of the colony. Marvel at the miles-long network of tunnels, which was built during World War II when the city was of massive strategic importance. These were used to provide refuge for thousands of Gibraltarians during air raids.
The Gibraltar with caves option heads to the very top of the Rock of Gibraltar, which has more than 150 caves inside, including the 300 metre-high St Michael’s Cave, to marvel at the views of Africa and the Bay of Gibraltar and head into the caves. Meet the troops of wild Barbary macaques, the only population of such monkeys in Europe. Legend has it that as long as they are on the rock, Gibraltar will remain British.
Departure Point :Av. de Andalucía, 8, 29007 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.