Gibraltar Day Trip from Seville
Embark on a journey from Seville to the ancient city of Gibraltar, the gate between Africa and Europe on the Mediterranean Sea. Take a sightseeing coach tour and stop to visit the majestic Rock of Gibraltar, where you'll explore St Michael's Cave and take amazing photos of the impressive rock formations. Then, be entertained by Gibraltar’s famous monkeys! You'll also enjoy free time to explore more on your own, shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Visit the Rock of Gibraltar and explore the caves of San Miguel
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - The Rock of Gibraltar
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael's Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Rock of Gibraltar, Gibraltar
The Rock of Gibraltar is full of interesting history dating back to the year 711A.D when Tarik Ibn Zeyad, a Berber leader of the Arab Governor of North Africa “Musa Ibn Nosseyer” landed at the Southern end of the rock. The word Gibraltar is a derivative of the Arabic words ”Jebel Tarik” which means Tariks Mountain, and so his memory lives on.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St. Michael's Cave, Off of Queen's Road, Gibraltar
Saint Michael's Cave is a series, or network of caves made of limestone, which are found on the Rock of Gibraltar. St Michaels Cave is located on what is called the Upper Rock, inside the Upper Rock Nature Reserve of Gibraltar and sites at a height of well over 300 metres above sea level.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cadiz, Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Andalucia
Enjoy free time in Cadiz for shopping or have lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• 08.00am to 8:30am hotel pick up• 08.00am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.