Giant Panda Hometown and Taoist Mountain Discovery From Chengdu
Visit Chengdu Giant Panda Research and Breeding Center also known as Panda Base, home for giant panda, red pandas, black-necked cranes, golden monkeys, and flocks of wild birds, explore one of the most famous Taoist mountains - Qingcheng Mountain. Escorted by private tour guide, this full-day tour takes you to observe the panda families and enjoy the natural beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional driver
- English-speaking guide
- Cable car of Mt. Qingcheng
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Entry/Admission - Mount Qingcheng
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dujiangyan Panda Base, Dujiangyan 611830 China
This morning the local tour guide and private driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 am. Firstly transfer to visit the Dujiangyan Research Base of Giant Panda. You will catch pandas' feeding time at around 9:30 am, as they are most active at this time of day, both Adults and Babies. There you will see giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. Then you can watch a 20-minute video to learn about giant panda research and breeding in a small theater.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mount Qingcheng, Qingcheng Mountain Town, Chengdu 611844 China
Lunch will be at your own expense, you may ask the tour guide to get some advice and enjoy authentic Sichuan cuisine in a local restaurant. Then drive to visit Qingcheng Mountain.
Qingcheng Mountain is one of the most famous Taoist mountains in China. It is also a very attractive and intriguing scenic spot that is covered by luxuriant and verdant trees. Taking a cable car up and down, you will leave the busy world behind and climb above the mist to see the gorgeous mountain. By visiting Qingcheng Mountain, you will be able to savor the pleasure of the perfect combination of the unique land-form, moderate climate, natural beauty and cultural relics and historic sites of Taoism.
At the end of the tour, the guide and driver will transfer you back to the city and drop you off at the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Chengdu hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.