Giant Panda and Dujinagyan Irrigation 1 day tour
We bring you to the adorable pandas, and more! Pandas are more then good-looking and cute, they are special! Join us to find out a full story of how do they live, why are they here and even funny things about these precious neighbour and treasure of human being!
Dujiangyan Irrigation System is honored as the 'Treasure of Sichuan', which still plays a crucial role in draining off floodwater, irrigating farms and providing water resources for more than 50 cities in the province.In China, Chengdu is always praised as the Tian Fu Zhi Guo, which means 'Nature's Storehouse'. Over 2,200 years ago, the city was threatened by the frequent floods caused by flooding of the Minjiang River (a tributary of the Yangtze River).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Our passion and smile
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
drive from your hotel to Chengdu panda base
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dujiangyan Irrigation System, On the Minjiang River at the west of Dujiangyan, Dujiangyan 611830 China
after panda visiting, we will take a 1.5 hours drive to this irrigation park
Our guide will greet you at your hotel lobby and we then do a 1.5 hours drive to Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding – be sure to fully charge you devices, they are what we call film/battery killer! It’s a beautiful park where we will the giant pandas, red pandas and if we are lucky we could even see the baby pandas in the Panda Nursery. We come here earlier in the morning so as to see them in their breakfast time and play time!
After spend morning time at Panda Centre, we will drive for 0.5 hours to one of the World Heritage sites – Dujiangyan irrigation project.we will start the tour from the main gate, It’s a beautiful park where we will see the old bridges temples locals and if we are lucky we could even see the snow mountain by distance. We come here earlier in the morning so as enjoy the peaceful time from nature!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please offer us the hotel address, we shall pickup from hotel lobby
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to Prepare
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Devices to record your adventure
- Snacks or some pocket money for snacks
- Day pack with your necessities
- Curiosity & smiles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.