Giant Panda & Sichuan Cuisine Cooking Class Private Tour (No shopping steps)
Pick up and drop off from your hotel, then to visit Giant Panda, see them in their breakfast time and play time! It's a beautiful park where we will the Giant Pandas, red pandas and if we are lucky we could even see the baby pandas in the Panda Nursery. After lunch we start the cooking class. In preparation of the cooking class, a drive takes us to a local market for ingredients and general understanding of Chinese cuisines when our lovely chef will join. (No shopping steps)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee of Panda Center
- Local market tour
- Hands-on cooking class, individual cooking equipment .
- Fluent English-speaking guide
- Recipes of the dishes you cooked
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
We pick you up from your hotel and brings you to the adorable pandas, and more! Pandas are more then good-looking and cute,they are special! Join us to find out a full story of how do they live, why are they here and even funny things about these precious neighbour and treasure of human being!
After lunch we start the cooking class. In preparation of the cooking class, a drive takes us to a local market for ingredients and general understanding of Chinese cuisines when our lovely chef will join. Once back to the beautiful private garden restaurant, it will be your show time! There’s great learning about Chinese cuisine culture and hands-on experience to prepare delicious dishes. Enjoying and sharing with each other what you have prepared for dinner is a perfect ending for the day!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No shopping steps.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
- If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.