Ghyll Scrambling in Newlands
A 2-3 hour session in Stonycroft Gill in the Newlands Valley near Keswick, a great session sliding down the slides with a few jumps along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet, wetsuit and all safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from event
- A great short session in Stonycroft Gill, near Keswick. A wonderful section of water full of slides and plunge pools that will take your breath away as we slide and jump our way down the waterfalls in this picturesque part of the Lake District.
A short walk from the meet point will bring us up to the start of the gill, from here we will slide, scramble and jump our way back down. No obstacle is unavoidable but all are great fun!
All wetsuits and safety equipment are provided, all you need to bring are some shoes that can get wet, a towel and a change of clothes for afterwards.
Departure Point :Carlisle, Carlisle, Cumbria, England
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.