Ghost Tour of Williamsburg, Virginia
Explore the haunted history of Williamsbug in this hour-long Ghost Tour. You will meet your professional guide in front of the Kimball Theater in Colonial Williamsburg's Merchants Square, and will take you to the most haunted locations in the city. Along the way, you will learn about the history of Williamsburg, including the Civil War and Battle of Williamsburg. The tour is an hour long, and an extended tour is available to purchase which is 90-120 minutes long.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- You will meet your professional guide in front of Kimball Theater, on Duke of Gloucester Street. The ghost tour walk through the historic colonial area of Williamsburg and throughout the tour you may witness hauntings that are commonly experienced on tours, and not simply "orbs" on cameras. Your guide will take you through the history of Willaimsburg, dating back to the Civil War. Along the way, you will learn about the history and events that have made Williamsburg such a haunted destination.
The ghost tour is based on factual historic events aided by renowned psychics and investigators. Interviews with former Colonial Williamsburg staff have been conducted for the purpose of enriching the stories you will hear on your ghost tour through the Colonial Williamsburg area and William and Mary's historic campus.
Departure Point :424 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.