Ghost City By Jeep Safari
We Are Always looking for customer satisfaction and build strong reputation to our service with the traveler.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned Jeep.
- Welcome drink.
- The tour price includes pick-up at Hurghada hotels.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the description
- from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee 5Euros
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Qesm Safaga Red Sea Governorate, Egypt, Al Hurghada - Qena, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Explore Egypt’s very own Ghost City its more than a normal trip, it is a magic historical place. Imagine the old city, whose original name was Om El Huwayttat, located in the heart of the desert surrounded by mountains, 26KM from safaga city but now completely empty and abandoned. Only things left to see are the walls and dilapidated houses .if you stop and look at the place, you feel that time has stopped and you can feel the spirit of old time.
Before this amazing trip you will enjoy Quad fun 45 mints in safaga desert with lovely sea view.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop offfrom any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge.from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee ( 5_Euros).
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.