Ghost and Mysteries Walking Tour of Paris by Night
Did you know the story of the ghost of Marie Antoinette wearing a white dress and walking headless? Experience this unforgettable private tour and our highly specialized tour guide Alberto will tell all the most mysterious, scariest and darkest stories about French history as you walk through the places where they actually occurred!
You will hear about the ghost of Henri IV, who had 56 official mistresses and was found having been killed in an ambush, but also about the corpse of a beautiful girl floating in the Seine, and the last Grandmasters of the Templar Nights burnt alive under the Pont Neuf, and many more besides.
You will see a side of Paris that has never been seen!
This 2-hour private historical tour will reveal all the secrets, legends, tales and the most superstitious stories of Paris and the evening atmosphere will make it an even more evocative and memorable experience!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the dark side of the City of Love!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Conciergerie
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
discover where the last Grandmasters of the Templar Nights were burnt alive
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Les Halles, 101 Porte Berger, 75001 Paris France
by walking through the former Cemetery of the Innocents you will hear many evocative stories that will give you goosebumps!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
this little island in the middle of the river Seine is full of ghost and dark stories
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
you will learn all the stories about the most famous characters of Paris like Nostradamus, Caterina De Medici, the Guillotine and even the Devil!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
which other place could be more appropriate to finish a tour like this than the impressive Notre Dame cathedral, which has inspired many novels, including the story of the Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :16 Place Dauphine, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Notre Dame, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.