Ghost and Haunt Tour of Gatlinburg
Walk the back roads of Gatlinburg and learn about its haunted history and folklore on this nighttime tour. With a guide, you'll see pictures of ghosts and apparitions that people have captured in the past, and learn how you, too, can capture paranormal photos. Use ghost-hunting equipment like you see on tv to potentially communicate with ghosts along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ghost and Haunt Tours of Gatlinburg, 404 Historic Nature Trl We Meet In The Parking Lot, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3300
Your night tour begins at Holiday Inn's Smokey Mountain Resort, where you'll check in and meet your guide.
Then set off on your 1-mile (1.6-km) walking tour that introduces you to Gatlinburg's darker history and folklore. Visit some of the city's notorious and haunted places, walking the same paths as murderers, victims, con artists, and self-promoters. You'll see photographs taken by others on the tour of eerie sights, from orbs to full-blown ghostly apparitions. Learn how you too can get similar photographs.
As an extra bonus with your tour, you will use ghost-hunting equipment to search for and possibly communicate with the local spirits.
Departure Point :327 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum number of 4 reservations required per tour; if fewer than 4 reservations are made, the tour may be canceled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.