Ghorepani Poonhill Trek 6 days
Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is a spectacular trekking package that will allow you to explore the major sunrise and sunset highlights of the Annapurna Himalayan ranges in just 5 days from Pokhara and 7 days from Kathmandu. Poonhill trekking is ideal for those constrained by their time restrictions and cost limits. Poonhill provides an opportunity to obtain an altitude of 3210 m which is the maximum height we will reach by taking part in an easy Poonhill trek. Poonhill trek trail remains through the forest of blooming rhododendrons and bamboos, and gives us the opportunity to explore ethnic villages of Gurung and Magar.
Note: It starts driving from Kathmandu city and Finishes at Pokhara city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus
- Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by Private Vehicle
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee and Tims card Fee
- Full Board Local Meals (Breakfast/lunch/Dinner)
- Tea house accommodation in a twin sharing room
- An experienced license holder trekking Sherpa guide
- Sherpa porter (2 trekkers=1 porter)
- Food, accommodation and transportation of staffs (Guide and Porter)
- All necessary Tax and Service fee
- Two night’s accommodation in a twin sharing room in Pokhara city including breakfast
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and Porter
- Hotel and Meals in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Domestic and international flight fare
- Any kinds of drinks (tea/coffee/water/soft drink/alcohol)
- Hot shower, Internet, electronic device charging cost
- Extra night accommodation or meals in Kathmandu/Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure
- Your travel insurance (travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip)
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara for approximately 6-7 hours. And arrive at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedunga
Our member of the team can greet you at your hotel in Pokhara drive to Nayapul, which requires around 1.5 hours. Then we’ll start our trip by trekking to Tikhedunga, which lasts about 4 hours to get there.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani
After having breakfast, and continue our journey towards Ghorepani, It’ll take around 6 or 7 hours to get there. On the route, we’re passing via settlements like Ulleri, Banthanti and Nangge Thanti. Stay overnight in Ghorepani.
Day 04: Hike to Poonhill and to Tadapani
You have to go for a walk to Poon Hill this day, which is 3210 mt from the sea level. And, before sunrise, you’ll get up and climb up to the Poon Hill View for about 45 minutes.
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk
The walk slowly falls through a subtropical forest characterized by huge bamboo massifs and large rhododendrons.
Day 06: Trek to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara
Today we’re going to trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul and then travel to Pokhara.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.