Gharial (alligator) eco park with Machkund temples visit
As a lover of wildlife you cherish a desire to see the Alligator babes being hatched and coming out from the shell. You can journey with us for an exciting adventure and cultural trip. In this same day trip we will take you about 100 km far away from Agra to a city called Morena district of Madhya Pradesh. Here you can visit Gharial Eco park, You get chance to experience the life cycle of Aquatic reptiles in this Eco park. There are numerous species of Gharials and Tortoise inside the park. The centre helps breed and rehabilitate inside the Eco park. In this tour you can also visit a famous pilgrimage center at Dholpur called Machkund which is famous for it’s historical and architectural significance.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machkund Temple, Dholpur India
Way back in mythological period, the demon called Kaal Yamaan unknowingly woke up the Raja Machkund who was sleeping at this place. Due to divine gift from lord, the king has the power to destroy any person. Therefore, for disturbing in his sleep, Raja Machkund burnt the demon Kaal Yamaan at this exact place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
hotel in Agra
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.