Ghana Naming Ceremony Experience
This culturally situated tour to engross you deeply in the popular Ghanaian culture of naming. Learn a lot of things on this cultural tour.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Centre for National Culture, Accra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centre for National Culture, Accra, 28th February Road, High Street, Accra Ghana
Among the Akans in Ghana, every child is made up three things: semen from the dad, blood from the mum and the soul from the day on which he/she is born. Therefore everyone is born with what we call a soul name reflecting the day on which he/she is born. The names include Kojo for Monday for males and Adwoa for female all the way to Sunday. Get a unique soul name reflecting the day of your birth on this experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or residence
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.