Geylang Food Tour at Night
Join us for an enchanting food tour at Geylang!
Stroll along rows of fruit stalls in the popular Geylang district and pluck up the courage to try durian, the 'King of Fruits.' During this guided tour you'll feast on a street food dinner of local Singapore delights, from rice noodles to herbal soup, surprising dim sum and more — all under the glittering neon lights of the city that never sleeps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tastings
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Meet your group at Geylang Road in the evening and stroll the meandering lanes and bustling back alleys of this unique enclave. Your foodie guide will give a brief introduction about Singapore’s food culture before proceeding along the illuminated streets.
You’ll find a buzzing hub filled with rows of colorful shophouses, mosques, temples, bars, and more that put Geylang firmly on the must-visit tourist trail. With a rich history steeped in multicultural migration, the Geylang district is home to many ethnicities and religions. Unlike the rest of the island, it remains largely untouched by urban redevelopment; if you’re looking for a slice of old-school authentic Singapore charm, you’ll likely find it here.
Your guide will shed light on the area’s diverse history, new migrant communities, religions, and after-hours activities, and encourage you to eat your way around the district. On offer is a greedy grab of Peranakan, Indian, Malay, and regional Chinese standards. Pluck up the courage to try durian, dim sum, turtle soup, or black herbal tea.
After about 3 hours, you're free to continue exploring the unique area on your own.
Departure Point :Lorong 9 Geylang, Lor 9 Geylang, Singapore
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.