Gettysburg Battlefield Guided History Bus Tour with a National Park Guide
Witness landmarks and monuments relating to the Battle of Gettysburg on this guided bus tour of the carefully restored battlefield. Your knowledgeable guide discusses the various phases of this three-day battle that was the turning point in the American Civil War. See significant locations including McPherson Ridge, Culp's Hill, Little Round Top, Devil's Den and the site of Pickett's Charge. Ideal for history lovers, this tour is a somber exploration of one of the most pivotal places in America's past as well as a convenient drive from the nation's capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gettysburg Battlefield Guided History Bus Tour
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours, Gettysburg, PA
Travel the historic fields of Gettysburg in the comfort of an air-conditioned guided tour bus and watch history come alive through the eyes of a licensed guide. Enjoy a truly unique perspective into the three-day Battle of Gettysburg. Your guide may stop at one of the following scenic locations.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Gettysburg National Military Park, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
The Battle of Gettysburg, a turning point in the Civil War, was the Union victory that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North. Often referred to as the "High Water Mark of the Rebellion," Gettysburg was the Civil War's bloodiest battle and was also the inspiration for President Abraham Lincoln's immortal "Gettysburg Address."
Pass By: Devils Den, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Devils Den is a rock formation that can be explored by the whole family. Located in the middle of Gettysburg National Military Park below Little Round Top.
Pass By: Little Round Top, Gettysburg, PA
Unique view of the battlefield below with monument at top of the hill.
Pass By: Pickett's Charge, Gettysburg, PA
As you stand and look across the vast space between the two armies one can imagine the intense battle that occurred here that impacted the outcome of the Civil War.
Departure Point :778 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Shields installed at registers. Contactless tickets.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.